Wednesday, June 27, 2012

11SecClub_April_Sound

I wanted to get myself involved with 11 second club. So, testing out the water and animating LowMax character to a sound clip with no Dialog.

I am using the audio clip from April 2009, and my idea was to have this "new intern" turn on an assembly line machine, but did not know he was standing in the path of the moving boxes above his head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update

After 2 months, I finally feel like i am done. Thank you everyone for sticking around to see my work in progress. This was great practice for me to get involved with more 11 sec animations.


I created a Comparison Reel, inspired by Jeff Gabor. He's a talented Animator from Blue Sky.
reference / story pose / breakdown / final render


Reference video

1 comment: