Monday, October 6, 2014

Austin Comic Con Panel



Awesome! I got the opportunity to be on 2 panels at Comic Con Austin with other employees from KingsIsle. The 2 panels were "How to get into the Game Industry" and "Wizard 101 and Pirate 101" I spent a few days prepping my material because I wanted to be ready for any questions thrown at me, I felt my stage delivery was great, and finally people gave me positive feedback on my performance. Lets be clear, I am still over coming stage fright, but getting involved with public speaking helps me overcome my challenges.

I spent a few days prepping my marital. Mostly blogging my ideas on my website, of information I thought can be helpful with my speeches. Over all the last few post I had previously to this one was regarding the materiel I used. This gave me a boost of confidence because I have spent time making my blog look pretty and informative. I find this helpful to do in my next battles of different topics. Or I can use this as reference. And when it came time for me to speak, everything felt natural and I was able to focus on the audience.

I felt my stage delivery was great and People gave me positive feedback on my performance.






No comments:

Post a Comment