Sunday, November 24, 2013

Getting to know Malcolm Rig in Maya

http://www.animschool.com/DownloadOffer.aspx

Wohoo, I am super excited to play with this recent Rig I found on AnimSchool. Its free, full of controls, movie style rig, and best of all  the GUI screen helps me out a lot with control selections. The Anim school Picker, is one of the best UI picker I have used. I am able to customize my window, group select, and easy to block out my character with Basic controllers to advance.

Thank you so much AnimSchool, for letting the public use your rigs. I am having a blast exploring this character, and can not wait to work on a 11 second club shot.

Here are a few images I have made for this character, to show my Work in progress, and see how far I can take it with just posing it out!









2 comments:

  1. Feedback - It seems like Pose 5 has too much noodle leg, if you decide to go that direction. I recommend you noodle all the limbs and spine, other wise just tone it down like pose 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u comment/critique your own shots?

    ReplyDelete